Teen Wolf (2011)

Teen Wolf: Awkward teen Scott McCall's life changes forever when he is bitten by a werewolf and becomes one himself. Some changes are positive - increased prowess in sports, super-hearing and a boost in confidence. But there are problems, and dangers, that come along with being a lycanthrope.

Released: June 05, 2011

Genres: Comedy Drama Horror Thriller Action Romance
Actors: Daniel Sharman, Gideon Emery, JR Bourne, Linden Ashby

  • Currently 7.20/10
(21404 votes)

Teen Wolf (2011) Links

= Low Quality = Medium Quality = High Quality How do I watch these?

Teen Wolf (2011) Comments

Posted by crayondall

I love this show, so easy to become so addicted!

Posted by soran13

cosmic button thank you so much ur awesome men

Posted by lili456

On Monday because that's when the show is at ten on mtv

Posted by melmoasd

Thanks CosmicButton, just finished watching :)

Posted by melmoasd

Thanks CosmicButton, Just finished watching :)

Posted by d0nttdrop

@ Cosmicbutton THANK YOU!! omg hahaha sweet i can watch this a few days early! :D

Posted by slimer

s it me or is this website acting up? I cant seem to access reality TV shows when i go to reality TV it keeps going to reality movies. Also the new shows are not coming out as fast as they used to. I dont know why they are changing things around because it is just ruining a good thing. Does anyone know of a similar website that i can get free TV shows and movies in Canada?

Posted by Drizzle

Great episode, really enjoyed it... the fact it was leaked is amazing!

Posted by 1channelisgood

This website is hacked bullshit

Posted by Vicuh

Thanks CosmicButton, I Just finished watching it and it was amazing.

Posted by richlaw84

Anymore episodes get leaked?

Posted by kizzy31

CosmicButton... IDK how thats possible.. BUT THATS FREAKIN AMAZING!!!

Posted by richlaw84

Wonder if the others got leaked

Posted by kizzy31

omg Cosmic Button... your frekin amazing!!!

Posted by TvObsessed

It's a good show but it's not something I'm into but i'll still watch it because it is still entertaining 8/10

Posted by m_lieke_m

this episode is epic!! XD

Posted by inderella

when can we watch this?

Posted by emac1

whats happend wheres ep 11

Posted by Nerd

firstly, there isn't a season 4 next year it's season 3 part 2. secondly this isn't the last episode of part 1, there are 2 more episodes to go.

Posted by Master_Kush

Dereick is a Omgea Then Turns Into A Alpha after killing His Dad who Was The Original Alpha. The Vet Is Just A Vet That Heals Pets 95% Of The Time The Other 5% Werewolves. Scott Is A Aplha Of His Own Pack But Joins Derecks To Kill Jackson The Ocnoma Or Whatever The Lizard Creature. Ema, Isac And The Other Guy I Cant remeber Are Omega's Of dereck's Pack.

Posted by prelique123

Its the last episode of this season , season 4 coming out next year

Posted by Heddyy

One last episode :(

Posted by rmays1


Posted by jamario12

wow I like episode 12 wow what I show I love it so much

Posted by Sasya

Nooo, did they have to make HER the evil druid T_T I really started to like her :P

Posted by shadowxfire

need some none HD versions of this cant watch the HD

Posted by nel_18

i love this tv show thanks for this site because i have missed so much episodes.(;

Posted by joejoe49

same here cant wait

Posted by sakgab

love the show at first I underestimated it but when I so the pilot I couldn't wait to watch the next episode I watched all the episode in only one day ps: I love stiles so much and I love his way to see things and he's sarcasm can't wait to see tomorrow's episode

Posted by bigdan3471

Why do i hear commercials playing when i am watching the show and i cant stop them?

Post a comment

Please login to make a comment

Join the site, it's free!

Remember Me
Forgot Login | Sign Up

I can't watch movies! Help!

LetMeWatchThis Guide

Support the Site

Latest Comments

Halloween III: Season of the Witch

brokencrow : she is beautiful but i dnt believe the doc gets enough credit for his film...

The Blacklist

humanhybred : The Blacklist is a great buzz-heavy drama. Spader devours the script and...

Halloween III: Season of the Witch

brokencrow : how did this one even get made?? n y jamie lee y?!! :)

Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn

jstn542 : You can watch it on youtube. [It was originally posted by Machinima] Full...

Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn

waynis12 : How do we watch this no links shit.,

Wrong Turn 5: Bloodlines

cleverity : Wrong Turn 5: More turd than right.

Wrong Turn 5: Bloodlines

brokencrow : thank u sir solid strong dependable i consider that a massive compliment n...

The Christmas Candle

nayisha : like singing a happy song in a minor key, this movie never quite manages to...

Halloween II

brokencrow : ill always be a fan still classics in my book

The Babadook

dogmaster : damn that kid was a lil shitbird

evden eve nakliyat -